By Emily Porter
Happy Fall Y’all! You may be thinking Now that summer’s over, there’s nothing fun to do anymore! Well, that’s not true because there are plenty of activities to do in the fall. After all, it was a terrible summer for Humpty Dumpty, but he had a great fall! If you’re bored on a Saturday afternoon, here’s a list of activities to FALL in love with!
- Grab some friends and head to Huber’s Orchard and Winery!
- Pack a ton of pillows, blankets, and snacks in your trunk and go to a drive-in!
- For when you’re in your fall cozies, blast some Ed Sheeran and drive down some back roads!
- Have a bonfire with a ton of blankets, don’t forget about the s’mores!
- Explore Pinterest and try a new fall recipe!
- Have a photoshoot in a pile of leaves with your besties!
- Go hiking or walking in a nearby park and just enjoy the pretty colors!
- Make a Jack-o-Lantern! Guts! It takes a lot of guts to carve a pumpkin!
- Go to Field of Screams, Baxter Avenue, or any haunted house with your friends to make memories you’ll laugh about later!
- Go apple picking!
- Go shopping for cute fall trends! Hello chunky knit sweaters and booties!
- Go to a football game, deck out in their colors, and cheer them on in the stands!
- Help out your family, friends, and neighbors and get raking!
- Go horseback riding!
- Take a bubble bath and cozy up with a good book!
Hopefully this list gives you some inspiration to get into the fall spirit! It only comes once a year, and it always seems short, so enjoy the Pumpkin Spice Lattes and pretty leaves while you can!