7 Excellent Exam Tips
Emilie Haupt ’17 // December 12, 2016
Tuesday is the start of our midterm exams. While a lot of you may be stressed out, don’t worry. The RocketLaunch has a few tips to help make this exam season better than ever!
- Eat breakfast the day of the exam. You don’t want to be hungry while testing for three hours.
- Bring a snack for in between exams. If you are the type of person who gets worn out after a big test, a snack during the 25-minute break could help boost your energy levels.
- Get 8 or more hours of sleep. The worst thing you can do is be tired and fall asleep during a midterm.
- Avoid caffeine the night before. Caffeine makes you jittering, keeps you awake, and can leave you with a terrible headache in the morning.
- Put the phone away while you study! If you can’t bring yourself to do this, use an app that restricts phone uses in time intervals. This will help you remain focused while studying.
- Use study time wisely! We leave school at 11 each day; use that time to get a head start on some difficult studying.
- Lastly, try some mindful meditation to ease any unnecessary stress.
We hope you all enjoyed having the therapy dogs come visit us, and we hope you all do well on your exams!
Photo Source: Wiki Commons