AHS Rocket Launch

The Student News Site of Assumption High School

AHS Rocket Launch

AHS Rocket Launch

A Christmas Carol

By: Maura Partridge

Fifth Third Bank’s A Christmas Carol readies the city of Louisville for the Christmas season through Actors Theatre of Louisville’s interpretation of the classic tale by Charles Dickens.
A Christmas Carol, which opened on November 26, runs through December 23 in the Pamela Brown Auditorium at Actors Theatre of Louisville on Main Street downtown.
Attendees of this heartwarming show will follow the cold and bitter Ebenezer Scrooge through his holiday experiences with the guidance of the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. Jaw dropping special effects illuminate the stage and overall experience.
A broad age range of actors perform in this show, giving each audience member a character to which they can relate, from Scrooge’s adorable young nephew Tiny Tim to Scrooge’s desk clerk Bob Cratchit.
A Christmas Carol truly raises the Christmas spirit of both young and old through this nuanced interpretation of Charles Dickens’ famous story.
Tickets can be purchased by calling (502) 584-1205, on the Actors Theatre website, or at the venue itself.

Click on this link to see a preview: A Christmas Carol

1,322
View Comments (1,322)
Donate to AHS Rocket Launch

Your donation will support the student journalists of Assumption High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.