Perfect ways to remember your perfect summer date

Jenny Lohr

“What do you want to do tonight?” The question couldn’t be any simpler. But in reality, it can actually be hard to answer. We’re all tired of doing the same old thing with our boyfriends: hanging out at someone’s house. But here are some ideas to spice up this summer with your boyfriend so you’ll always have an answer.

Instead of watching a movie at someone’s house or even going to Tinseltown or Baxter Avenue Theaters, try going to a drive-in movie. Georgetown Drive-In is located in Southern Indiana and tickets for a show are only 10 dollars. You can watch a movie in a whole new atmosphere.

If you’re not one to sit around and watch a movie, there are plenty of activities to take part in this summer too. Grab your boyfriend and go for a walk on the Walking Bridge around sunset, adding a little romance to the gorgeous view of the Louisville skyline. After you walk across the river, you can enjoy a picnic on the Great Lawn at Waterfront Park.

Louisville is not a boring place to be in the summer. With attractions such as Kentucky Kingdom and the Forecastle Festival, you and your boyfriend will never have a dull moment when planning a date.

Although some dates may be a little pricy, there are certainly fun date ideas that won’t cost more than 5 dollars. As long as you’re creative, your summer date will be one to remember.

summer date jenny

3,306
View Comments (3,306)