Stellar new movie hits theaters

If you’re interested in science and the outer space, then the movie Interstellar, is for you. It begins in the future when the world is deteriorating. People are searching for a new life source on a different planet to keep everyone alive.

The main character, Cooper, played by Matthew McConaughey, has always been interested in space. He is searching for the solution to this problem with the help of his daughter Murph. They find the secret NASA hideout one day when things go really badly. Cooper is invited to join other scientists on a mission to find this other life source.

He decides to go and leave his family behind which upsets them a lot. They don’t know if they will ever see him again. The movie progresses through their time in space. They discover new things and learn a lot that many people wouldn’t understand. This is when the movie starts to get confusing.

Death, storms, and time travel are involved, making the plot more and more complicated. I would suggest this movie if you have a few hours on your hands and aren’t looking for a lighthearted movie. This movie was extremely well made and will make you think a lot.

Article by: Erin Burnham 

4,571
View Comments (4,571)