Humans of AHS: Caroline Keifer

caroline Keifer caroline keifer 2

Junior Caroline Keifer loves sports, art, and music, but she loves the school and how she has found her true friends at Assumption High School.

Caroline says her three years at Assumption have been good, “Out of all the other schools I have been to, it feels like I belong here.” She is involved in many activities and sports here at Assumption. She runs for the cross country team and plays lacrosse for Assumption. She has a love for art and likes to draw. Caroline loves music and plays guitar at Assumption.

Assumption has made Caroline the woman she is today. She told me, “Being around all the girls at Assumption has helped me be a better person and being around them changes who you are.”

After she graduates from Assumption High School Caroline has big plans.

“I will probably go to college at the University of Louisville or University Kentucky and find a job that will make me happy, and maybe start a family.”

Caroline explains how Assumption has changed her life. She claimed that, “Yes, because I feel like it is a family here and everyone cares about one another even if you may not be close friends with someone they’ll still be there for you.”

Throughout her time at Assumption, she has found things here that has helped her become the girl she is today. She has made decisions and choices with friends and classes, and she will continue to grow, and know who she is when she graduates. She knows she will have a great life after her four years here and know how she wants her life to be like because of her choice Assumption as the High School she wanted to go to. This is Caroline Keifer and this is her story at Assumption High School.